• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dave Despain speaks out about NASCRAP on Speed!!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

Finally, Dave Despain lets us know how he feels about the whole NASCAR on Speed thing, check it out!

Dave airs it out!

Adios,

who pissed in his cheerios :roll: 8)
Lets all get together & send him emails saying there is still too much Nascar on Speed :chug: :wink: & attach this little video w/ it :-D

So many BBS's so little time. We can give him a stroke by tomorrow. :twisted:

Nascrap

Huh, whatch it John, this is Texas, nobody hates NAscar (yeah right)...LOL

"Any negative comments regarding the fulfilling motorsport of racing in circles (to the left, not less) will result in angry and hateful e mail" :biggun:

Nascar might not be so bad if they spen more time on the road courses rather than the big ovals. Imagine how far tire technology would have to come if they were tossing those big heavy cars around the same courses at CART and Formula 1. I liked Nascar when I was a kid, but that all ended with my first Formula 1 race. :-D

Yippee, another left turn

AggieVFR said:
Nascar might not be so bad if they spen more time on the road courses rather than the big ovals. Imagine how far tire technology would have to come if they were tossing those big heavy cars around the same courses at CART and Formula 1. I liked Nascar when I was a kid, but that all ended with my first Formula 1 race. :-D

I admit that I'm not a fan of Nascar. Turning left all day is boring as ****.

However, if Nascar raced on more road courses, I don't think we'd have many Nascar drivers left. Have you noticed the higher than average crashes on those courses? Let's face it, these guys can't drive as well as CART or F1. And, they never will.

As far as what Despain said, I agree with him. And, apparently the motorcycle voices are being heard otherwise he wouldn't have gotten off. So, start sending two e-mails a day instead of one!

Back