• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Not so funny record

:eek2: WOW! :eek2: Average I saw yesterday on my ride about for SW Louisiana was about 3.28 US for regular.

I have a little excel spreadsheet that calculates these things, just need to put in a few prices and exchange rates and...
For the Phoenix area @ $3.33/USgall; UK Portsmouth $7.72/USgall; Freemantle Australia $5.40/USgall.

So yes, Holland (and Europe) is (are) paying a lot of taxes for their fuel and yet the governments are having a cash crisis???

If we had to pay the same rate as Europe for fuel, what would happen??? :)

I have a little excel spreadsheet that calculates these things, just need to put in a few prices and exchange rates and...
For the Phoenix area @ $3.33/USgall; UK Portsmouth $7.72/USgall; Freemantle Australia $5.40/USgall.

So yes, Holland (and Europe) is (are) paying a lot of taxes for their fuel and yet the governments are having a cash crisis???

If we had to pay the same rate as Europe for fuel, what would happen??? :)

Total economic shutdown/slowdown/anarchy, you know,that kind of stuff....:mrgreen:

And, you could not give away the Stud Mobiles running about. Kinda like Harleys in the AMF days.

Back