• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AF1 in Austin, TX

Reaction score
I'd been trying to stop in @ their new shop/dealer in downtown Austin for some time now.

Wow. To be a scooter (Piaggio, Vespa, Aprilia) dealership & be amongst all the 'foot-traffic'? Especially during the work week. Not too bad a decision IMHO.

With at least one Guzzi available to DEMO, the 'new' Tuono V4 (next week?), and a copy of models of the electric motorcycle (a ZERO motorcycle dealer) available to DEMO, I'm definitely coming back w/ my gear.

Jon who used to race for them is there for sales & tech along w/ a couple of others from the Austin scooter scene. The main tech on-site came highly recommended from an aprilia expert in his own right out-of-Cali (Amauri?).

Anyhow, any Italian bike fans here...they're literally two blocks west from I-35 on Cesar Chavez.

:rider:

Had them tune my DL/1000. Took it to the New Braunfels shop location. Great job! Bike runs great and no more "shudder". Very professional folks. Loved the new vintage Vespas.

I recently traded for a new Bv 350 Piaggio the first week I rode it to Hico , for pie.Today I just rode it for fun . It gets 60 to 65 mpg and it is fast enough for me. When I had my K1200GT a great bike , but the devil lived in the right twist grip and I would find myself riding way to fast. I do have my eye on am Aprilia if I can take my CFO into. So far I've created room in the garage and darn near worn the carpet and vacuum out. But I'm retired what have I got to do?

Back