• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

yuma,az prison run

Reaction score
has anyone ever done the yuma prison run and if so, was it worth it. my brother is a harley rider and he asked me to go with him on my bandit:eek2:

Sounds like it is time to break out the Thin Lizzy album and play "Jail Break":sun:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFYs3gfgis"]~THIN LIZZY~ JAILBREAK - YouTube[/ame]

I just reckon I'll stick with my regular filters for the rest of me or the bikes life. At Suzuki's recommended filter change interval , that a lot of miles. At about 6 bucks apiece plus shipping, not too shabby. Think it averaged out to about 7 bucks per filter on my last order. I usually order about 3 at a time to save on shipping. Plus like keeping a few in stock. I've still yet to price the Frams at my local Walmart , but, I see on Walmart's Web site that it's 8.88 plus shipping.

Haven't been there. Not my cup of tea.

:clap::clap: I'm a loner myself. Prefer a quiet back road and solo touring/riding. Avoid all the big cities and action centers now days. BUT, in my late 20's, 30's and early 40's , it was ON! :trust::lol2::lol2::lol2: Daytona/Sturges/New Hamshire/ Where ever. :rider:

Although it's not the same sort of format, I don't do the Florence Prison Run each year either. I dropped out of one group because they thought it was really cool to go hang out with the HA for a day and show admiration for their HA brothers behind the fence. Why would you want to go and glorify a group that is known for their involvement in organized crime? Beats me, but that's what blows their skirts up.

Back