• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RRMT 3/3/12

Reaction score
the grandson & i met w/ Agman @ the prescribed 8am @ THE CENTER:eat: in muenster, for breakfast

the food there is great

arrived @ RRMT just after 9am, followed by Agman, BlackDog & 09GraySilverBusa

after registering, we migrated to the specified area near the pavilion for downloading about 9:30am

Agman was beginning to feel queazy but said he wanted to ride, anyway, so off we went

it soon became apparent that Agman wouldn't be able to continue & we returned to the trucks, where he loaded up for home & the rest of us returned to the trails

our 1st loop consisted of some of the more moderate trails, stopping to view some of the really gnarly stuff that was used in the LAST MAN STANDING event

a short rest & rehydration set us up for the 2nd loop

the 2nd loop basically completed the perimeter of RRMT & we zig-zaged back & forth thru the center of the area, back to the trucks

by that time, i was nearing the end of my string

since this was my 1st time to get dirty, after the wreck, i opted to load up & head for the Smokehouse:eat:, in lindsey

BlackDog decided to make another run down the creek

09graysilverbusa, my grandson & i headed for BBQ

the weather was beautiful:sun:, no one got hurt & we didn't break anything:clap:

doesn't get any better

a sad post script: when i got home, & checked my e-mail, i found out we missed connecting w/ stinky93071

it appears that we were parked within 100yds of each other

sorry pard, we'll try again another day

the pic is in front of THE RED BULL BARN @ RRMT

therefore, the ride happened...

shiny side up

Attachments

• RRMT 3:3:12.jpg
    RRMT 3:3:12.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 154
Was a great day. I had a blast riding with you guys. Steve, you and Cody were excellent tour guides. I have been wanting to ride red river for some time and it didnt disappoint, look forward to getting back out there at the next opportunity.

cody & i had a ball:rider:

it was our pleasure to share the little we know about the place

RRMT is a one of those places where it is hard to not have a good time

the company was the best:clap:

& we, also, hope to be able to hook up again

'till then

shiny side up:wave:

Back