• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #77 - Classic Machines (ENTRY)

Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Seery
Use this thread for posting your single entry for Assignment #77 - Classic Machines

Please refrain from commenting on photographs (yours and others) in this thread until after the winner has been selected. Any comments posted prior to the announcement of a winner will be deleted without warning.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and & Monday, March 26th midnight.

You may post only one entry, but you may change it any time until Monday, March 26th at midnight.

All forum posting rules apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
SANY0008.jpg

L.C.V.P. AKA "Higgins Boat"

Sorry for the long delay, it's been crazy around here.

I ain't a pro by any means, but here's my take.

DANNYROTH: composition is nice, color us good, and the subject is interesting.

Tim_cannon: nice level of detail. Almost wish there was more contrast in the color of the workings so I could see how they worked better.

Fiddyone: I like the pinball machine, if it wasn't for the glare, the details inside would be more apparent.

Tim, you win this round :clap:

If I win again sometime, I'll have to pick a more diverse subject. :ponder:

:doh: I totally thought I had another week for this. :giveup:

Congrats Tim! (ck your PM's)

Back