• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Metric nut driver/breaker bar

Reaction score
Just ordered two of these:

http://byrneos.com/Nut-Flex-Pro-NF-PRO.htm

It is essentially a small screwdriver type socket wrench with a hinge in the shaft that turns it into a wrench/breaker bar. Highly rated in Dirt Bike magazine. Comes with three common sized sockets that store in handle. Company also offers a KTM model with the infamous 13mm size. I ordered on the phone and the fellow who owns the company is an off-road biker and engineer.

I thought it would be great in the Moose Racing tool belt. Will follow-up with a test when they arrive.

It's essentially a nut driver that has a hinge that allows you to loosen and tighten more than a standard plastic handled driver. You can probably break the hinge joint on a a badly frozen bolt and it really wasnt designed for that. I can really fly with mine taking off side panels, air box covers etc. The designer and owner seems to be a great fellow -I spoke with him on phone. They also make good gifts.

Is the square part where the socket attaches (idk what it's called, obviously) a standard size so i can use it with other sockets I already own?

Back