• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone purchase a Geza cover?

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
My current outside cover that I use to protect my bike while in the office parking lot fits too loosely. Sometimes the wind blows the cover enough so that it leaves little scuff marks on the paint that I have to buff out. It looks like the Geza Gear cover fits tight enough to avoid this problem.

Has anyone purchased one of these covers? Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.:rider:

I have a buddy in Spokane who has one that he uses on his Mille, and he seems to like it.
It will most definately be tighter than a normal cover.

Mine is about 3 to 4 years old and the fit is perfect and tight.
It has always been an indoor cover for my bike.
The only concern I have with it is, that the material on the most stretched out part of the tail has lost the elasticity.
I don't know if this is normal after all this time.
I can't imagine what will happen to it, if expose to the harmful damaging effects that the sun will bring to it.
I washed mine maybe 3 times with Woolite and sprayed Scotch Guard once dried.
If this has caused any harm, then I have caused the minor deterioration on the fabric.
Bottom line is, I'm happy with it, but can't tell you how will it perform on the out side environment.

Last edited:
Red Baron - which model did you purchase (if you can recall). They have several models, one which is for indoor use only. I'm looking to get the model that says it has a UV inhibitor since my bike will sit outside in the hot Texas sun while I'm at work.

Thanks for the replies!

I used a Geza on my first VFR for a couple of years and was happy with it. It did get a little thin where it stretched over the taillight. I'd get the heavy duty model if I was going to buy another one.

Sleepy Weasel said:
Sorry, I misunderstood. Thought you meant a blanket for an old guy.

No, no, no, that's a "geezer cover". :lol2: Just ask Chuck. :uhoh:

Squeaky said:
No, no, no, that's a "geezer cover". :lol2: Just ask Chuck. :uhoh:
Maybe this Geza cover will work better than the one I have? :rolleyes:

Guerilla Gorilla said:
Red Baron - which model did you purchase (if you can recall). They have several models, one which is for indoor use only. I'm looking to get the model that says it has a UV inhibitor since my bike will sit outside in the hot Texas sun while I'm at work.

Thanks for the replies!

Can't recall the model, but now that you mention it, I think mine was for indoor use.

VFRHUGH, that's exactly the minor problem with mine, thin fabric over the tail lights.

I've got the heavy duty Gesa and the geeser cover!! I love the Gesa and I tie wrap the bag for it on the left side of my aux fuel tank on trips so I just yank it out and sling it on at hotels and often at restaurants (so inquiring minds won't be attracted to small stuff). Stuffs back in the sack in 30 seconds.:rider:

Packrat
Argyle, TX
AMA, IBA #11205, AARP, OK2DV8

Back