• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

T-Motorsports Battery. Any good?

I'm always kinda leary on too cheap of prices for anything. ;-) .

You might want to go check out cyclegear on batteries... I heard from worker at cyclegear that if you buy their battery, its lifetime warranty,,,, no questions asked....even from normal wear... So basically you never have to spent money again...lifetime replacement..

But better go check and ask the cyclegear workers and have it in writing.
when my battery goes... I am going there and buy if its true and works.

Battery warranties and other stuff like that are neat. But, when your 2000 miles from home and it has a problem, that sucks entirely too much. I'm going on my 4th year with the stock battery on my Bandit but it's fixing to get changed out with an AGM battery that's gonna cost at least 50 to 60 bucks. I've never had a problem with it and it sees a Battery Tender when not in use at least ever few days. Ditto with my KLR , Boat, Lawn mower and truck. Have change battery in my '02 Truck just once. But, it spent over half of it's life parked in offshore parking lots and half of the other half under my carport. So was lucky for just one battery replacement with it.
Had a bit of luck with my KLR battery years back when I shut off down a levee road about 12 miles from the closest main road. Went to leave after a walk about break and dead. Not even a spark from the battery. Great that the KLR does not need a battery to run once you push start it. ;-) Lucky me or it would of been a long day.

Just at a glance, I'd say that's a store brand. T-Motorsports appears to be an online MC store. They also sell through Amazon and, as a seller, have a 92% positive feedback there.

Not sure if they have a brick-and-mortar store, but they have their own website (tmotorsports.com) that gives a street address (in Pomona Ca), and a phone number (626-388-9898).

My opinion? Nothing like a quick phone call to make or break your confidence in a seller. My confidence level soars when somebody will actually pick a phone, talk to me, and tell me who they are and what they're about. If you do that, be sure & give the rest of us some feedback.

Back