• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

aprilia Tuono V4

Reaction score
I rode up to AF1 in downtown Austin this morning to DEMO one of the electric bikes (Zero Motorcycles) & the Moto Guzzi Griso DEMO.

Lo & behold, a yellow Tuono V4 DEMO is positioned w/in the showroom. I was quite surprised by the looks in person and that was when Tovas asked, "Wanna DEMO it?" And I said, "**** yeah!"

The first batch of Tuono's had just been delivered on Thursday @ their New Braunfels location. I wasn't expecting a DEMO in Austin today but boy, I now have a bike to dream about before napping! Lol

Having had a Shiver that had its own nuances w/ the 750 V-Twin, this V4 liter bike is amazingly smooth & light! Man...the exhaust note was like 'butter'. Yeah, they had put the 'cheapest' can on for the DEMO (an Arrow) but still. Nice.

yeah, it may not be the 'best-looking' naked out there but if you've been a Tuono fan, this version will definitely surprise you more!

:rider:

Attachments

• Tuono.jpg
    Tuono.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 239
I know....I want to demo one too. I think RPM will have one next month. I'll have to try and make it up there.

Sweet, this is the moment I've been waiting for. Now all the V2 Tuono owners will be dumping theirs for sale and glut the market making them worth nothing! Muahahahaha!

Picked one up. Got myself an 'early' graduation gift.

The Mana's 'responsible' & the Tuono's 'rebellious'. Gotta keep that in check.

Anyhow, so far so good. Luv it for what it is: a different, semi-naked beast that just has character. Won't use all the electronic 'do-dads' but luv upshifting w/o letting off the throttle or engaging the clutch...cool feature!

And w/ the best ape shop in the US, why not enjoy something different for awhile!

:rider:

Back