• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Delkvevic Exhaust - website down

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
I went to order a Delkevic exhaust in anticipation of picking up my Bandit. When I went there delkevic.us, it appears the website is down. Actually it isn't showing up in DNS in the Internet. Additionally when I reply to an email to Luke @ Delkevic, it gets bounced back. It looks like somebody likely had an issue renewing their registration through EuroDNS or some other registrar.

Hopefully they will be back online soon. One of their carbon fiber slip-ons would be a nice add-on. They were very responsive to my emails too.

I only see the stainless ones there. I'd prefer the CF style. I am still debating on the length between the 350mm and the 450mm. I've been looking for photos of each installed. I think I might like the shorter of the those 2 sizes. Some of the very short ones they have would look odd as well as maybe having an issue with the exhaust gas being directed too close to my luggage when on the bike.

Hopefully there isn't an issue in general with the company for the reason for the website to be down. A lot of companies miss the renewal period for their domain names on the internet. It could be as simple as that in this situation.

Remember longer = less raspy and more deep sound but less obnoxiously loud/raspy. As you can guess I went for the longer one! ;)

I like the less obnoxious, deeper sound as well. As long as it isn't as long as a rocket launcher. I don't want it too long and sticking way past the rear tire... Also want it to clear the luggage without looking "droopy" when it is off. That is what I didn't like about the DW "touring" version.

It doesn't go past the rear tire no worries! ;) As far as clearing luggage you may have to make a bracket that will drop the pipe at the peg mount a smidgen. Info on here somewhere. Depends on size of luggage really I may have to do the same myself!

Back