• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Maxgasser seat

Mark_M

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a mod but here goes
After a 300 mile round trip this weekend my BUTT ordered me to get a softer aftermarket seat :eek2:
So I searched and researched and settled on this the Maxgasser seat made for the Vmax.

http://www.maxgasser.com/index.html

Attachments

• Maxgasser1.jpg
    Maxgasser1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Maxgasser.jpg
    Maxgasser.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Maxgasser1a.jpg
    Maxgasser1a.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 176
Any thoughts on looks ? The VMOA (Vmax owners association) members swear by this seat for comfort.
I am all for the comfort and the ease of the way the back lifts off to fuel up.
I just thought it was a little on the chunky side . Wondered what you'll thought of it ?

The stock seat on my recent purchase is a little too soft for our likes. Robericustoms.com can rework your stock foam to you taste and reuse your stock cover for a lot less $ than the asking price for the gasser. First chance I get I am going to send mine to Johnny and his sons.

I like the look of the stock seat, the shape ok, I just want the foam a tad more firm.

Re: The h(s)eat is on ....

Installing it was pretty easy . I have yet to test it on a long ride but it feels great. Here the after pic .

Attachments

• Maxgasseraa.jpg
    Maxgasseraa.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 178
Back