• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bicycle for sick child

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
If you are on Facebook please help. We all started on bicycles so let's pay this forward - thanks for the help.

My cousin could use your help to win a specially modified bicycle for their sick son. Just go to the page, click like, wait 5- 15 seconds, scroll down to Ann Rounseville and vote. Thank you.

Here's the story
My little boy Luke needs a new bike. He adored his adapted trike but has grown much too tall for it and we can't afford to replace it. Luke has Autism, Global Delays and Hypotonia. We know with the right equipment he can learn to ride and will!

https://www.facebook.com/FCMichigan?v=app_248518978578050&app_data=entry_id=5088088

This is the type of mother (and woman) she is - always thinking of others
I don't know how many children are entered in this contest, of COURSE I WANT LUKE TO GET A BIKE! You would think in this life some nice wealthy people who we all know one has seen this contest would just donate and possibly ask another friend to donate? like we are asking to vote! So all these kids wouldn't have to compete and all these families could get the help they deserve to make there children Happy! some of these children do not have the friends and support others do... makes me wish I was wealthy even just a lottery winner.... then they could all get the bikes they need! Love you LUKE! God Bless all the families!

From his nurse:
Ann Kleven Rounseville has been a part of my life for the past 15 years and we've had the honor of seeing Luke grow from day one. He thrives with the right tools, toys and interaction. He needs this bike not only for his physical development but for his emotional confidence so that all of us who love him can see him thrive. A bike... it's a simple thing that his family and all of us can help him get to see a proud little boy succeed and make a mother proud.

Attachments

• Luke Rounseville.jpg
    Luke Rounseville.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 98
thanks

Just found out these bikes are around $2,000 - yikes!

Gotta vote and spread the word - please click share after you vote

Back