• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Got rid of the Water Heater Tank

Reaction score
Just installed a new slip on and got rid of the big heavy stocker that looks like a water heater tank.

Looks better, runs better, and sounds better. Woo Hoo!

Got a great price too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-Band...ries&hash=item27c6f045a1&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_951

Only problem was that I placed the low ball best offer on Ebay PRIOR to discussion with my live-in accountant (aka wife). When my bid was actually accepted, I had to do a song and dance of how I was actually saving money in the long run, even though I'd already blown all of this years mod budget.

Short time in the dog house, considering the magnitude of the offense. I married well. :sun:

Attachments

• new pipe.jpg
    new pipe.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 171
I've been married over 30 years, she knows I love her, but also knows I'm obsessed with Bandit mods.

My defense was "I would have paid 3X that much next year".

its better to ask for forgiveness than for permission:lol2:

is that a before picture? that can is huge!

I am still waiting on buying the new pipe as we bought a new house this year. I guess we have to make certain sacrifices. That new Holeshot pipe looks nice on the blue Bandit though.

Avatar photo still shows Stocker, haven't changed it yet.

Original post shows the new Holeshot slip on. Much smaller, much lighter.

There was even more of a performance boost than I expected. I think it's because I've been running Dales's full Stage 2 settings, which was a little rich for using the stock exhaust.

I lucked out and scored my Yosh tri oval slip on for 120 with shipping a few years back on Ebay.

Back