• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jessa

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martinez
How I went this long without shooting my lovely friend Jessa again is beyond me. Austin is not that far away, and school is what it is. From now on, I will not make the mistake of staying so distant. Here are a few shots from our first reunion in far too long, a spontaneous after-lunch shoot with a few of my film cameras I don't travel without.

7219866114_4ba07b3698.jpg

7219865778_ffd722d58e.jpg

7219856148_aa68751113.jpg

7219858714_f66c50e358.jpg

7219859156_493fbb496c.jpg

Flickr link in my sig for bigger ones.

Very nice; I would back in Austin often . . . .

Nice shooting, composition and lighting. Beautiful lady as well.

Are you posing her or does she just know what to do? That's the part which is so hard for me, telling them how I want them to look/bend.

Very nice; I would back in Austin often . . . .

I try to be anyway, just because I love the city. Working with Jessa sure doesn't hurt any though!

Nice shooting, composition and lighting. Beautiful lady as well.

Are you posing her or does she just know what to do? That's the part which is so hard for me, telling them how I want them to look/bend.

Jessa is a posing genius, and a mind reader as far as I can tell. There's something of a posing workshop in the works, featuring her talents. I will post more when there's more to post :trust:

Mack,

Those are all very good shots and they look great in black/white. Additionally, I really like the way you set up the 4th shot with the chair placed outside.

Back