• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Recent Engagement Shoot

Reaction score
i-fj5xWGN-L.jpg

i-WkgQXbz-L.jpg

i-LdBWMZr-L.jpg

i-WQFdk8b-L.jpg

i-HjQJFqS-L.jpg

And big thanks, as usual, to Sharkey for being a great assistant during this shoot.

Really well done, Scott. I especially like the first one.

I agree with RB, really well done! I am totally diggin #2, #4 is my favorite of the set.

Where did you take these? One of the nice hotels in town or have you added a blue velvet pool table to your home?

Great shooting Scott.....

I've got to favor #4. The composition is awesome with the 1/3 of them on the left, the color pallete and how she's looking all coy with his smile. :thumb:

1/2 of the shoot was at the couple's apartment complex office/rec area and the other 1/2 was at the convention center in Irving.

The first four shots from above were taken at the apartment complex.

Great shooting Scott.....

I've got to favor #4. The composition is awesome with the 1/3 of them on the left, the color pallete and how she's looking all coy with his smile. :thumb:

Thanks…I set that one up specifically for them to use for their "save the date" card.

Out of the entire shoot that shot is one of my favorites and will probably end up as a portfolio piece.

Maybe you need to call yourself "Cop Shots."

Wait . . . that might give the wrong impression.

Maybe you need to call yourself "Cop Shots."

Wait . . . that might give the wrong impression.

HaHaHaHa! You crack yourself up, don't you? :lol2:

And for the tech minded, all these shots were done with one light and a shoot through umbrella....except for number one. That was one light and a grid spot.

Back