• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Born Again Bikes restorations, refurbs & overhauls

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Zuniga
Thread title pretty much says it all. Although I've been mainly doing British stuff (Triumph, Norton & BSA) for my clients since 2005, I've been wrenching on Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, HD, Suzuki, Moto-Guzzi, BMW, Penton, Montesa, Bultaco, DKW and a few others over the last 40 years.

I've done quite a few overhauls, restorations and custom builds, and several specific salvage rebuilds (Kaw ZRX's) - the best way to lose money fast!

I am not a hater; I don't hate modern bikes. I just happen to love the vintage stuff.

I learned my lesson early on the forums (2000) not to be too commercial. I don't do onsie-twosie parts orders unless it's a special deal that I happen to have, or know of. I try to limit my parts sales to large orders as in overhauls and restoration projects; in those cases, I can typically save the buyer enough to get decent tires & battery "free" (when compared to many of the other well-known vintage parts resellers).

I don't sell junk. I use what I sell.

My website has plenty to look at, if you care to look into my history. I'm sorry if you have Firefox or other than IE, I understand some of these users have issues with the way text spills over the photos. One of these days, I'll actually pay someone who knows what they're doing to create a REAL website for me; for now, you are looking at a first attempt with a $20 software program. Born Again Bikes

You can find me on several Delphi forums including Classic & Vintage Bikes, Classic Triumph Twins & Triples, Classic Hondas, Classic Kawasaki, Brit Iron Rebels, The New Triumph Bonneville Forum, and Norton Riders Collective. I'm the moderator of the Classics, Vintage & Veteran section of TriumphRat.net, as well as the Classics section of TriumphTalk.Com. I'm on Britbike.Com, Accessnorton.Com, and around the Classic sections of ZRXOA.org and Cycle World forum. "I've been everywhere, man"...

Went to your site and only got " site can't be found" message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works fine for me. :thumb:

Nice restorations. I've often considered delving into the restoration of an old Brit bike. Perhaps someday.

From time to time, some people seem to have issues getting in.

Try .net (instead of .com); I own both domain names.

Looks like a good forum, but I'm already on over a dozen, and that's nearly a dozen too many!

Agreed. But stop by every now and then. The folks over there would really have an appreciation for the work that you do.

Back