• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New exhaust for TexasTri!

Reaction score
Oh Russ....

I found a fancy new exhaust to go with that fancy custom painted helmet Squeaky just did for you. :mrgreen:

TO-101Brown-1.jpg

TailGunner website: CLICK HERE.

helmet0114067df.jpg

That is to funny. I wish they would had a movie clip in addition to the sound file. Based on what I spent to get my thunderbike 3 into 1 system from New Zealand this is not an option. I will expect to see it on OCC sometime in the future tho. It would fit right in with some of their stuff.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap:

TexasTri said:
That is to funny. I wish they would had a movie clip in addition to the sound file...
They do. It's on this page.

Wonder if it would fit on a Speed Triple??? :twisted: :mrgreen:

Yup. Click the PERFOMANCE tab and look 2/3rds of the way down the page for a small video of them in action.

Notice the dirt road. That confirms my suspicions, everyone wants a dual sport bike. :rofl: :lol2: :rofl: :lol2:

Paul,

Glad you like the system. Actually we have had quite a few Speed
Triple folks call us. Mostly from the U.K. We can do custom finishes.
Matte black being the most popular. It costs an additional $125.- per
unit and takes between 2-3 weeks to turn it around. Let us know if
you have a different preference for a finish and I'll talk to the
guys in the shop.

Thanks,

Charles Giordano
Tailgunner Exhaust
charlie@tailgunnerexhaust.com
www.tailgunnerexhaust.com
508-693-1944

Hmmm... :trust:

:shock: I/ll be shocked if OCC doesn/t do/use these soon. Outrageous! American V-Twin Major League farkle.:clap:

Gatling guns save lives....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I can't even begin to believe it....and I thought I had seen everything.

I have even ridden behind a Harley that had thunder cones (whatever that is) as an exaust system. It was loud.

I don't think I can stand it....:giveup:

Last edited:
I want one for my ZRX..hehehehehe, think it'd get attention sitting up high enough for the cagers to think it is pointed at them?

Dragwn said:
...think it'd get attention sitting up high enough for the cagers to think it is pointed at them?
The high-mount exhaust on the Triple is right at about eye level for a typical car. Just one last detail to figure out: how to dump & ignite a little fuel to get some real flames out of those barrels! :twisted: :mrgreen:

While I think they could look really cool on some bikes (a Speed Triple included), I would ask two things before buying:
How are they going to look once they are all sooted up after a few months of use?
How much are you going to like them the first time you have to ride in the rain and they are slinging filthy road grime infused water in every direction? :huh2: :whatever:

Come on; posers don't ride in the rain - that's what the trailer is for! :mrgreen:

Seriously, there's nothing practical about this novelty exhaust, and their performance claims should be taken with a big ole' grain of salt. Still, I love the "Wheeee!!!" factor this thing has. It appeals to the 10-year-old in me. :phead: ;-)

Tumper said:
If you do I will never speak to you again.:-P
Not to worry. I like it, but not nearly enough to drop $500.00 + dollars for it. ;-)

scratch said:
The high-mount exhaust on the Triple is right at about eye level for a typical car. Just one last detail to figure out: how to dump & ignite a little fuel to get some real flames out of those barrels! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Not that hard on bikes w/ carbs, not sure how it would work on a fuel injected bike. Real old school hot rod guys used to mount a spark plug with it's own coil somewhere near the end of the exhaust. Then it's just a matter of cruising along and hitting the kill switch. The cylinders dump unburned fuel/air mixture into the exhaust, then when you put the switch back into the run position, providing spark to all the regular spark plugs plus the extra one in the exhaust, woosh.

I wonder how long one of these exhausts is gonna last when pulling those kind of shennanigans. I would think eventually all that spinning hardware is going to become a PROJECTILE after a little wear & tear and a few good backfires! :eek:

Back