• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I couldn't help myself...

Reaction score
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Burleson
7760549028_2fd2cf06ea_c.jpg

:trust:

I purchased a second had (3,200 click) D7000 and Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. The D7000 is everything I wanted right now. The Tokina is ridicuously wide, even on a DX. :shock:

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!

My D3100 is going up for sale shortly. It served me very well, but it's part of the deal.

Very nice. Next up if you don't already have it is that little 35mm that Nikon makes. Okay, it is the only lens that I own, but if I owned others it would still be the lens that I would take 99% of my photos with. For sub-$200 and getting f1.8, it doesn't get any better. Or.... you can now find a D lens and the price would go even lower.

Hey Bill, I already own the two great "cheap" lenses by Nikon, the 35mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.8. I love primes! The 50 was the fist lens I bought, and it's my go to lens. I had it on the D3100 for at least 5 months straight. I almost have to force myself to use the 35 sometimes.

Next on the list will either be the Nikon 85mm f/1.8 or some sort of 70-200mm f/2.8. That's going to take some time though.

Also, my D3100 has already been sold... to my sister-in-law. That was easy! :mrgreen:

Back