• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Flagstaff 831KRSS , 34' Bumper Pull Travel Trailer

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Hough
It is time to sell some of the things that we do not use often enough to justify keeping them. I have a very well maintained 2008 34' Forest River Flagstaff 831KRSS Classic Super-Lite Bumper Pull Travel Trailer. My TWT Asking Price is $14,500.00. I am open to reasonable offers and willing to negotiate. Please keep in mind that my asking price is considerably lower than the NADA "Average Retail Value" of $25,040.00

LOADED WITH GREAT FEATURES! Can sleep up to 9 persons. Features include: 2 slide outs (main slide out has dining room table and sofa with airbed, rear slide out has sofa with airbed and swing down bunk), 2 flat screen tv's (32" in living area,and 13" in rear living/bedroom), Stainless Steel Appliances, Queen bed in front bedroom, bathroom has tub/shower combo, DVD Entertainment System with 5.1 surround sound and SIRIUS satellite radio, gas grill, gas/electric water heater, tank heaters, enclosed underbelly, outdoor shower, and more. Always stored under roof and very clean inside and out. New Batteries (2), Power Invertor, Furnace Blower Motor installed 2011. Tons of storage inside and out. Ready to go to the campground! If interested, email for more pictures or call 806-441-5818 or 806-438-7541
Additional Photos Can be Seen here: http://jeffntiff.smugmug.com/Travel... $28,665 $20,795 $25,040

Last edited:
Pm him, but I believe it sold awhile back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back