• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer Request

Reaction score
Without going into to much detail, my wife of 13 years and the mother of my three children left me at the end of 2001 and filed for divorce. I have stayed very involved in my children's lives. I get them 45% of the time and take every minute of it. This past summer my oldest turned 12, which is the age that the court will take the childs wishes into consideration on who they "Live with". Technically my children live with their mother and visit me. Anyway she told me when she was 11-1/2, that when she turned 12 she wanted to live with me. Well, we filed all the paperwork and my ex-wife went and hired the biggest shark in town to try and fight it. At this point we have agreed to go to counseling and try to work it out. My ex is a very unhappy/angry person and I am hoping that this couseling will not only improve communication and the relationships between the five of us, but help my ex deal with the issues that make her so unhappy/angry. Most of those issues happened before I ever met her, by the way. I tried to love her enough to help her heal, but it did not work. Please lift all of us up in prayer, but especially my ex, that she can forgive and heal her heart.

Keeping you, your family and your ex in my thoughts and prayers!

My family will add you, your ex-wife and family to our prayer list. Try to get counseling that is based on the bible such as NANC counseling or you may wind up with one that is saying what the world has to say (Freud). All the answers are in the bible which is truly sufficient for any problem. Pray to the Lord and ask that he will reveal to you what to do. I strongly believe that miracles take place daily.

Our prayers are with you and we will ask that you be lifted up.

The counselor that we have agreed upon is the last couselor we saw before the divorce. So I know this woman and she is a very strong Chrisitan. I am optimistic that this will help, I just don't know how much. Thank you for your concern and prayers.

My wife and I will also pray, we will pray that God will give you and your complete family (includes your ex-wife, mother of your children) clarity, healing, peace, and unity.

Big Bandit said:
Without going into to much detail, my wife of 13 years and the mother of my three children left me at the end of 2001 and filed for divorce. I have stayed very involved in my children's lives. ***
Please lift all of us up in prayer, but especially my ex, that she can forgive and heal her heart.

God bless you for staying in your children's live and trying to do the right thing. Remember -- we are instructed to love our enemies, which may include an Ex.

I will lift you and your Ex up in my prayers.

God bless,

Lee

Back