• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Recommended Hotels In The Hill Country

Reaction score
I've traditionally stayed at the YO in Kerrville, but the last couple of times I have been put off by the dirty rooms/linen.
Any recommendations in Kerrville / Fredericksburg.
Motorcycle trailer friendly a plus.
Thanks!

Last year, we stayed at America's Best Value. Not fancy, but clean and quiet. I don't ask for much more.

I've spent a lot of time out there and stayed in everything from economy to $200/night. What do you consider a nice place to stay?

LaQuinta right across the street is new and nice. If you are wanting to stay in Kerrville

Hampton Inn Fredburg is my first choice out there. Clean rooms, free breakfast, and walk to dinner when you wrap up the day.

If you want to avoid the arts and crap crowd, the Best Western in Blanco is very nice. We stayed there for a balloon ride.

If you liked the YO ranch, the next best "nice" hotel in Kerrville is Inn of the Hills. Trailer parking should not be a problem; it's a large property much like the YO. Otherwise most of the big chains are well represented, as others have mentioned.

I usually stay in Fredericksburg. It's a bit farther from the gold standard riding, but I like the ability to walk to town. F'burg has hotels at a variety of price points, B&Bs, or you can just rent a house.

Koyote ranch rv park with nice cabins and awsesome pool. Between Kerrville and Medina on 16

Right next door to the YO place is the Big Texas Inn www.bigtexasinn.com ...nothing fancy but motorcycle friendly and trailer friendly.

We have stayed there many times and across the street is the Cracker Barrel Restaurant...

Back