• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TPS will not move -

Reaction score
Have tryed to reset my tps it is at the botom and will not show movement only time i see -c00 is when the engine is runing and i give it slight throttle. when engine is of i canot get the tps to move from the bottom position is it fualty or is it me . pics of bike are in my profile .

Have tryed to reset my tps it is at the botom and will not show movement only time i see -c00 is when the engine is runing and i give it slight throttle. when engine is of i canot get the tps to move from the bottom position is it fualty or is it me . pics of bike are in my profile .

Your tps seems to be just fine, the small bar must be in the center with engine running at idle, then in the upper position when you open the throttle.
Don't try to adjust it, in the "new" FI engines the tps it's locked.

bye

WK

thanks for info link i have got this problem sorted now went into info on throttel synk on this forum there is a a lot of info had to ajust the screw at bot of throtel boddies did this and it came up to -c00 it took several atemps put all back together bang on balanced throttel bods and the revs rose to 1400rpm but has now setled down 1200rpm been out on it and bike is extreamley responsive and sounds a lot better have had this bike for 2 years and new nothing about this until i came on this site have cheked my freiends bandit it has 3000 miles on it and his tps is out too mine has 14000miles never thought suzuki would be so bad shocking still it is now done and sorted thanks to TWT.

Back