• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #91, Garbage (COMMENT)

Butte

Reaction score
First Name
Rachel
Use this thread for posting your comments, and/or current/prior work for Assignment #91: "Garbage".

Garbage, trash, waste, rubbish; however you want to call it, this assignment is all about making the not-so-appealing look... well, at least not half bad. This theme is open to your interpretation, so find your nearest dumpster, curb, municipal dump, or garbage can. Contents of, or just the container itself (or anything else that is obviously related). Anything garbage related is fair game, but extra points for garbage in it's natural habitat (wherever that may be).

You MAY provide a simple title to your image if you believe text is necessary to set the context of your submission.

Two wheeled content is not required for this assignment.

Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, or even film; all shooters are welcome. Please keep post processing to a minimum for this assignement. All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and Monday, October 8th at midnight.

Last edited:
Huzzah! Count me in. :photo:

living_in_dumspter-small.jpg

PS That is not me in the pic. :giveup: :lol2:

I've always said I thought I could make just about anything look good shooting it. Garbage at this time is my nemesis. :doh:

I originally thought 'political', so I pondered a bit on why that came to my mind. I think the assignments are an uber-fast cognitive thought process from reading the title to the first thing that comes to mind. For me, it's the ugly political process we're going through again, thus my comment. Hmmm.... wonder if I can find some political signs with a load of garbage.

I'm only happy when it rains

Garbage_New_Single_Album.jpg

I'm headed out into the night this evening..... It's a stretch on what I remember being where I think it is and I really don't remember exactly all of what 'it' is. I know I'll be packing though.... :trust:

This is what I wanted to submit, but I couldn't pull it off until today. :doh:

8075832648_785a0823c4_c.jpg

Thank you all! :photo:

I had to grab this picture before heavy trash picks up.... if they even pick the stuff up. It's a serious sketchy ghetto area, so it was a shoot and run... in broad daylight.... in RAW of course. :lol2:

Back