• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #92, Octane (COMMENTS)

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
Use this thread for posting your comments, and/or current/prior work for Assignment #92: "Octane".

When debating on what the next assignment could be I recognized that this one is #92, which made me think of 92 Octane, or simply, Gasoline. Soooooo This assignment is going to be about Gas Stations. This is open to your interpretation, but if if dispenses fuel, or is related to the dispensing fuel it acceptable. The photo must be able to convey to the viewer "Gas Station".

You MAY provide a simple title to your image if you believe text is necessary to set the context of your submission.

Two wheeled content is not required for this assignment.

Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, or even film; all shooters are welcome. Post processing is allowed for this assignment. All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and Monday, October 22nd at midnight.

**** NOTE **** I will be traveling up to the North Slope on the 22nd, and will have limited internet access (well I will have internet, but TWT is filtered, grrrrrrr.) I will do my best to announce a winner timely.

Examples:

654785191_EkLUw-L.jpg

654783486_P6P4o-L.jpg

Not a great photo but I think it shows an idea or three for an assignment photo op.

270610317_3utaY-L.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the entries from you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

If this were a "where am I" tag game I think I would have it. Pretty sure I ate an ice cream sandwich there last week. Funny thing is I was thinking of going into the park and getting a shot of that for this contest.

from the archives.

DSC0082-M.jpg

I blew it this weekend. We were out in the "country" for a family reunion and passed numerous great shots for this assignment. I probably won't be able to make it back out there this weekend either. :doh:

I'm thinking outside the box on this one, more a 'literal' interpretation. We'll see if it pans out or not.

Man, this is due tomorrow night. My 'literal' concept didn't pan out well. Switching to Plan B I suppose. :giveup:

I'd tend to think that's an interpretation of Gas Station. A BIG one at that!

Back