• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #94, Child's Play (COMMENTS)

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
Use this thread for posting your comments, and/or current/prior work for Assignment #94: "Child's Play".

Thinking about what to pick as a topic I looked thru my own photos and realized I take pics of what's most important in my life right now and so my photo albums are packed with pics of my boys. I love to see them smiling, laughing and having fun. Heck I love seeing kids happy! Sometimes the best shots are the ones I grabbed my phone just in time to catch them doing something funny.
So the topic is "Child's Play", I'll leave that open to interpretation (sports, toys, whatever).

You MAY provide a simple title to your image if you believe text is necessary to set the context of your submission.

Two wheeled content is not required for this assignment.

Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, or even film; all shooters are welcome. Post processing is allowed for this assignment. All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and Monday, November 19 at midnight.

I'll post up some examples. These are from the iPhone.
zube3ube.jpg

re8ahusa.jpg

qadazyvy.jpg

ahy5uhe5.jpg

And the child at heart
y6ebesus.jpg

dapaqumu.jpg

from a July 4th event I shot.
36-DSC_0090.jpg

09-DSC_0039.jpg

and one from another 4th a few years back
581745656_5kKCf-M-2.jpg

Last edited:
The result of acting like a child :rofl:

re2u9uzy.jpg

One week to go

Guess I missed this one. Better late than never.

Here is my little flower, Violet doing what she does best... play.

IMG_0229800.jpg

IMG_0231800.jpg

IMG_0226800.jpg

IMG_0283800.jpg

In your third shot, did you post/over-saturate the blue or is she really playing in the tidy-bowl fountain?

I goofed on this assignment. I "just knew" I had until Monday to get some shots, and had planned on getting some of the kiddos around my parents place this holiday weekend.

Back