• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Happy to join in

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Hinckley
Howdy,

I am excited to find this group of Texas riders. I live in College Station and ride every day to work and as much as possible on the weekends. I started riding in college five years ago on an old 1981 Suzuki GS550L. I just bought a new silver/black 2003 Yamaha YZF600R in October and have already accumulated 5000 miles. I look forward to seeing you on the road! :lol:

When I graduated, one of my goals was to find a job in College Station. It was not to be. So, I looked in Austin. Not there either. I have been destined to live around Houston ever since.

Maybe when I retire...

Welcome to the group. Hope to see you on the road somewhere.

We'll have to go riding some time. Most of my riding buddies from College Station will be back in town starting next week, so they'll be itching to go for a ride I'm sure. Welcome to the group. :)

Welcome!

The 600R always struck me as a really nice bike. I'm thinking it would be a good starter track day tool. What do folks think about that???

Welcome, Perphilip. The 600R is a sweet bike. I've always wanted one, but they're just a little too cramped for me.

Buck, seems like it would be a great trackbike.

Buck if your looking for a good track bike..try the SV650S or non "S" model. Light & torquey :mrgreen: :angel: They are a absolute blast on the track :chug:

Back