• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cool "Dirty" Video!

:lol2: cool video, but what the heck was that big guy doing in the beginning where he veered of to the right then came down that hill and wiped out right in front of the rider.:clap:

:puke:

Man, I can only watch about four or five minutes of that and I have to walk away for a bit :-| Makes me nauseous. Still, what I watched was really cool!! Those logs were wild, hehe. The tires were great! I would have never thought of that on a course.

Wow, that was a technical course! A stout skid plate is a must! And a good supply of spare brake discs, chain guards, rear sprockets too! Those rocks and logs are relentless on those parts. Great vid!

ooooooo makes my mouth water. The rocky section looked a lil rough. The logs were neat, but I can see them eating some bikes here and there. Was hard to tell the speed in that video, it was a lil choppy on this end.
Yall stop showing me that stuff, I am liable to get hurt.

Vaughn

The course in the first video looked more appropriate for trials bikes than enduros.

That vid of the dude doing the Trials stuff was awesome. THOSE are mad skilz!! I only wish I had half his sense of balance... :brainsnap

Ya that trails guy probably spends as much time on his bike as he does off of it. :)

I tell ya if I had a kid that wanted to be mr. stunter, I'd be pointing him that way and taking him to trails events. Makes the street stunters look tame.

Back