• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #97, End of the World (COMMENTS)

Reaction score
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Burleson
Use this thread for posting your comments, and/or current/prior work for Assignment #97: "End of the World".

I assume by now everyone knows that the world is coming to an end on 12/21/2012, according to the Mayans at least. What are you going to miss the most? I'd like to see objects/activities instead of family, loved ones, and pets. If your entry is of a family member, loved one, or pet, I will deduct 15 and 1/2 points out of an unknown scale. Will it be your current motorcycle, motorcycling, your camera, photography, your iPhone? You get the idea.

You MAY provide a simple title to your image if you believe text is necessary to set the context of your submission.

Two wheeled content is not required for this assignment.

Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, or even film; all shooters are welcome. Post processing is allowed for this assignement. All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and Monday, December 31st at midnight. (May want to get your entry in early if you plan on partying on NYE :mrgreen:)

I think I'll miss the Mayan calendar the most. I so looked forward to getting a new one every Christmas...

If it's the end of the world, aren't I included in that end? :ponder: So how could I miss some object/activity if I'm not here myself?????

If it's the end of the world, aren't I included in that end? :ponder: So how could I miss some object/activity if I'm not here myself?????

You would be correct. You are included in the end. But, think of it in the present tense, a favorite item you have or activity like to do now that you will no longer be able to enjoy or partake in when the end is here. Create an image that showcases that item/activity.

Back