• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from the frigid polar caps of New York

Reaction score
Hola.

i'm a transplant from vfrdiscussion and sport-touring. i dig motorcycles in all of their many forms and though i had planned on moving to san antonio later this year, it has fallen through.

i ride an '02 vfr. i love her and she treats me very well.

eventually i'll get down there and ride with you cats, but in the meantime we'll just have to settle for exchanging war stories from the urban jungles of America.

trip.
p.s. it has been -15ºF for a week here. please don't torture me with stories of your fine riding weather. it is akin to telling prisoners about your sexual adventures. it's just cruel.

Welcome LT,

Where in NY are you. I am originally from Ithaca and my wife is from the great state of Long Island :-D (well that seems to be what they think of it anyway).

Not to make you feel bad or anything but it was sunny and in the mid-sixties here all weekend, perfect riding weather :twisted: :twisted:

Back