• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adobe Creative Suite CS2. Free!

Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Seery
Not sure how long this is going, or if it's worth anything to many people, but it's free, so I figured I'd post it.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?pid=3668349&cj=true&e=cs2_downloads

You will need an Adobe ID (free) to sign in for that page.

Here's the system requirements
Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8. PowerPC® G4 or G5 processor
Microsoft® Windows® 2000/Windows XP. Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor

So for the three of you that haven't updated your computer in the last 6yrs, this is great!

Link worked initially but I had trouble remembering my password for my adobe account. Got that lined out and now the link is down.

Bummer, lol

Link worked initially but I had trouble remembering my password for my adobe account. Got that lined out and now the link is down.

Bummer, lol
Seen quite a few comments about Adobe's servers getting pounded with this.
Might keep trying.

Here's the deal: Adobe never intended to make CS2 free. They were just turning off the old activation servers, so anyone who previously had a CS2 license would need to re-download, re-install, and unlock (not activate) with the key codes provided. That all sounds fine, but then someone made the downloads available to everyone, not just those who previously purchased CS2.

Or, at least that's the hubbub going around on the adobe forums.

Back