• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

It's miles!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is miles as you might have guessed! I live in denton, but i get around quite often just to go riding anywhere there is a good road. I currently ride a daytona 675 and i'm an active member with Fort Worth Motorcycle Riders. I've posted up in the "gone but not forgotten" forum [moved to General forum - Admin] that i am looking for friends of a fellow rider. I would greatly appreciate if you would take a look. Other than that i'll keep my eye out for rides or maybe i will catch a few of you at the track. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. So from Denton, which direction do you head for fun roads? Not that I'm heading that way soon, just curious.

Since i ride with the FWMR mostly i go where ever they go. Cransfills Gap, grandbury, glenrose, FM5 etc... When i ride by myself i usually hit 455(not as much anymore due to poor conditions) and anywhere in Justin tx. 407

Welcome and nice bike. That's on my list to add to my garage hopefully one day.

Back