• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Big D area only tag game

Reaction score
I'm basing this off of how ADVRider has their various tag games set up. I think trying to use the entire Dallas Ft. Worth area covers too much distance for a simple tag game, especially given people's work schedules, family lives, etc. So with that said, I'm opening up a Dallas area only tag game. For our purposes, the greater Dallas area will be Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, Allen, Fairview, Irving, Grand Prairie, etc. - you get the idea. If anyone disagrees or thinks this is a dumb idea, feel free to let me know - you won't hurt my feelings.

I'll start this off and it's a bit of a cheat because it's the same one I used for ADVRider today :trust:

photo2_zps819b4328.jpg

This is a repeat from the other thread...and I know exactly where it is! Will get it tomorrow on the way back from work, if no one gets it first. :)

Love this idea, I only drove over to FW once to pick up a tag and by the time I got home to post it...someone else had already got it. I'll wait till El Fenix grabs this one and I set off to find his.

Love this idea, I only drove over to FW once to pick up a tag and by the time I got home to post it...someone else had already got it. I'll wait till El Fenix grabs this one and I set off to find his.

The last time I went to Ft Worth for a tag, I didnt have tapatalk on my phone, so I literally went to a Fedex office location to hop on a computer to upload the photo. :clap:

What is he saying? Is something about one of the other tag threads? I bet that's what it is. Probably telling me to go to one of the others.

Anyway, for the other people who would be in on this Dallas game, Irving and grand prairie are mentioned, but I was just curious where the west cut-off is. Dallas county line, probably?

Why not, 3 min to the tag from our house, 250 mile ride:-)

Old tag Veterans Memorial Park in McKinney

old1w.jpg

and inside the memorial

old2.jpg

And the new tag

newqr.jpg

Finally one I know that is close to my work. Too bad I have tomorrow off. Must be a sign from the motorcycle gods that I need to ride to work for no apparent reason other than to get this tag.

It is in Frisco, but I'll be ****** if I can't think of the name. AS a side note, they offer 50% off to military in uniform.

I know exactly where it is, but I won't have a chance to get out and get it for a few days. May have to plan it around dinner. :eat:

It seems like burger places are pretty popular on these games, so here's one of my favorites. One of the few places I know of where you can still get a fried bologna sandwich. :eat: :mrgreen:

IMAG0683_zps918a5751.jpg

Y'all still want to play this? I originally backed off since I rarely get out of McKinney and I figured you guys would get bored with that.

IMAG0744_zpsa31be540.jpg

Y'all still want to play this? I originally backed off since I rarely get out of McKinney and I figured you guys would get bored with that.

IMAG0744_zpsa31be540.jpg

I'm fine with it, the way the workload has been for me lately I rarely get out of my home. So its easier for me to spend 30 min to get a tag than 2-3 hrs chasing down one of the Tarrant tags.

Back