• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Garmin mapsource 6.0 problems

Reaction score
I have lost all detail beyond base map on 6.0 in my PC. I can toggle between my old 2.0 version and the newer 6.0 and the detail is gone on both. I have checked my view preference, its set at highest. I removed and reloaded and still no dice.

If I up load from my streetpilot which is showing the detail for the loaded maps into the PC, the detail is gone. I have windows XP and havent changed anything other than a newer version of adobe and norton antivirus.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Problem solved, another rider told me to check the hide mode and bingo, it switched itself I suppose during some reformatting of the PC.

Hopefully he knows the way there and does not need to rely on his GPS skills :-P

Hey Rocket, nah probably not. Works gettin in the way of nearly everything and I'm saving a little time for a visit the new grand baby (when he gets here) in Az when he makes his appearance.

Tour, aint that the truth. I didnt realize there was a hide detail toggle.

Back