• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding forever

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHCXpN1vqvU&feature=player_embedded"]marc ristori - YouTube[/ame]

:clap::clap::clap:

He says"the more I missed is that:the shirt with my name on it!"Then he says"Hey guys,I'll ride too!"You can see in his eyes how much he is happy.

What a great video.. I do hope that we one day find a cure for severed spinal cords.. The look of joy on his face when riding was just heart warming.. :rider:

Gary

Amazing video. Brings out so many emotions. Life's not about having what you want, but wanting what you have. Ride on Marc!

Thanks for sharing. Showed me with determination and loving family and friends we can overcome.

Determination means a lot. My mother in law had a leg amputated. She had a pissy attitude about the whole thing and was largely helpless. We ended up doing the best thing we could do for her which was to stop helping her. Finally necessity dictated that she'd have to learn to do for herself and she's pretty self sufficient. Videos like this used to make me sick though to see her sit around with her "woe is me" attitude when you could see others who were determined to not let it stop them and to see what was possible with the right attitude.

Back