• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

www.pashnit.com

Zapata

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Benz
Best regards Team:

I do not know if you guys/gals are familiar with this site but I really like the writing of this guy, very good reading, specially the "6000 Miles in 8 Days"

http://www.pashnit.com

:tab This website is a veritable goldmine of great info! To plan a trip out to Kalifornica without perusing the pages of his site would be crazy. He has great info on all kinds of little back roads, cool things to see and do, and he has great photography. That site has been around for some time as a hardcore labor of love. Only recently has he finally been getting more financial support and technical support. I believe Cycle World did an opening editorial piece talking about this guy's site and it's growing popularity as a resource for great info. The problem is that you could easily spend a few days or more just reading all his stories hehe.

Adios,

Agreed. He, like Scott's site here, deserves the occasional PayPal infusion to keep it going... ;)

Back