• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3rd Person View mount GoPro on R6

Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
B
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-egI13y2o"]GoPro Hero3 Black + 3rd Person View mount + Yamaha R6 - YouTube[/ame]

Has anyone ever thought about somehow mounting the camera on the tail of your bike and put it up high so it can look over the top of your helmet?

Has anyone ever thought about somehow mounting the camera on the tail of your bike and put it up high so it can look over the top of your helmet?

I tried putting it on top of my top case (well only case) that I had on my F1. The case was one of those JC Whitney cases and moved too much for the video to be worth watching.

I've seen a cool mount for hiking made of PVC pipe. It holds the camera up behind the hiker and gives it a 3rd person video game feel.

Cool vid. I like the effect of seeing what's coming in your mirror shield. It's especially cool during the lane-splitting segment. Thanks for sharing.

Cool vid. I like the effect of seeing what's coming in your mirror shield. It's especially cool during the lane-splitting segment. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome perspective from behind and the reflection in the shield! Giving me some ideas! :sun:

Back