• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings Bandit owners

Reaction score
I understand this is the place to learn all things Suzuki Bandit. I just bought my new (used) '09 1250S. This is my fourth bike, and only 10 days in, it is already my favorite. All the research I did was spot on. What a fun, smooth machine. Hope to learn much about it as my journey continues.

Lots of Bandit owners on this site - they're a scary lot. Welcome to TWT.

Thanks! My wife thinks I am mad. The voices tell me otherwise.....:eek2:

You have your priorities right. Hey if you ever get to Texas, we should meet up. I'll have my voices call your voices. :rofl:

Welcome to the board. The Bandit is a great bike and that torque just keeps going and going...

I've got to get out of the office and onto the bike! :loco:

Greg, get out this way. Got some great twisties for our Bandits!

I think many way under rate California roads. I hope to be feeling some of them again in the latter part of May or early June if all the stars line up. Then up to Washington (of course hanging on the coast line as much as possible, to visit a couple old friends.

I think many way under rate California roads. I hope to be feeling some of them again in the latter part of May or early June if all the stars line up. Then up to Washington (of course hanging on the coast line as much as possible, to visit a couple old friends.

PM me if you are going to get out to Eureka, CA. Or call:
seven-o-seven 8 four 5 four five 0 nine.

Back