• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ladies street pants in a (very) small size?

Reaction score
Hello,

I've had no luck trying to buy my wife a pair of protective pants. We'd like mesh, but may need to consider textile as well.

Has anyone come across a road-style pant in a size 2, maybe a 4 at the max? Warmer Texas weather is coming and we are looking for something cooler for her to wear.

We tried the ladies Joe Rocket Cleo (web page), in an XS, but the legs were still way too long (she's 4'11") and they are not easily tailored. We did like this style the most.

The only other "small" pant we saw (so far) is the women's FirstGear Mesh Pants, but the smallest size for this is still a 6 (web page).

We are thinking maybe children's sizes, but so far the only thing I see is off-road/MX style gear. I guess no road gear for kids.

I call upon your collective wisdom.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Eric

We found my G/F's riding pants at the BMW dealership. I never look at the stuff there 'cause it's usually pricey.

We were waiting for my bike and she tried some on out of curiousity, and they fit great.
She's ~5' I guess, and small waist. We hadn't had any luck finding her stuff that fit, but these did.
I don't remember if the pants were size "S" or "XS", but they were the smallest size they had

They were these BMW 'summer' riding pants, and I don't remember the exact name. The lady at the shop said they can hardly keep them in stock.
I'm not sure if all of their pants were sized similar, but these were the ones that 'zipped' off into shorts.
~$175

03-Suit-Summer-Shorts.jpg

Good luck

Back