• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1967 Norton N15CS 750 "hybrid" scrambler

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Zuniga
Just finished up this client restoration-

attachment.php

This is what I started with-

attachment.php

Apart from a modified set of Norton P11 upswept pipes, and a set of custom made 6061 Aluminum engine/tranny mount plates, the bike is totally original.

Attachments

• DSC04564.jpg
    DSC04564.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 597
  • DSC01424.jpg
    DSC01424.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 596
The before pic looks like an old Commando I had some years back. Bought it for a resto, but I had a guy make me an offer I couldn't refuse. He wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, ended up making something like 200% profit without doing a thing...One of the only deals I ever made money on. :rofl:
Cool looking bike, by the way. Love the pipes...Scramblerish.
One question though, is it lighting, or are the tank and sidecases two diferent colors? Not that I'm questioning your skills, just wondering if that was a factory color thing...guessing it's lighting.

Nah, paint is mighty fine; it's my camera. It has a "blob" of fade right in the center, due to a tragic "water" accident.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC04568.jpg
    DSC04568.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 900
Back