• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Leo Vince Exhaust

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Napoleone
Looking for an exhaust system for the SuperHawk. I saw a LeoVince online and it seems like a good choice.. No mods needed plus when I sent an e-mail asking about the mounting I was surprised ato get a response as well as a diagram. Does anyone here have any knowlege on these systems? You guys were great on the seat advise. Went with Corbin although from Dennis Kirk.

As an aftermarket supplier, LV has made a name for itself. As for how well thier pipe works with/for the SH.. Not as sure. As I've not seen or had one myself for this bike.

Have you searched at superhawkforums.com? It's one othe the other places I hang out. You'll find lots of info there on our SuperChickens. If it were not raining today,,i'd be out riding mine :rider:

Yes I do check out SH forum (great site). I have not had a chance to do so for this yet. I try to do that as I am stuck inside working this weekend. Thx

Back