• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston custom stainless exhaust?

Reaction score
I've been waiting patiently for someone to build the exhaust that I want for my bike but no one has yet. Figured while I'm waiting I could see what my options are. Has anyone ever had custom stainless pipes mandrel bent in Houston and would you recommend the business? I'd like to a least price the possibility.

Thanks.

several years ago, there was an motorcycle exhaust company in houston. believe it was JEMCO. built a lot of exhausts for 2 strokes. had him build me an exhaust for my clubman racer. strictly custom (special motor in special frame) he did a great job. might still be in business.
hope this helps

Jemco Exhaust Systems
1919 Blalock Rd # B
Houston, TX 77080-5401
Phone: (713) 461-3834

Good as of Nov '04. He does a lot of flat tracker and street tracker custom work as well as two stroke

covert_bsa_a65-1.jpg

that's the guy.
glad he's still there.
i've been gone from houston for quite a while.

If that shop does not work out for you try Lucky Devil Custom bikes off of 1960, (near the Yamah shop). They did the custom work on my wifes Ducati Monster and the work was fantastic.
I'd give you the number but do not have it handy, but you can find them on the web.

good luck,

Al B.

Back