• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

USCA 35 Mountain View AR

Reaction score
Just got in from AR and I and the old Goose had a great time. I didn't find a bad road in the area, but I could not find any of the hackers to follow me around, after I told the story of my first gravel road in the area. Three miles up the steepest, most switchbacks and did I say fresh graded that morning, road that I found while there.

I did manage to to ride over 2/3rds of the time off pavement, with most being in the forest, Some of this turned out to be dead ends back in to areas where they had trailed in to fight fires.:rider:

I also picked up plaque for Rat hack with several stating hardest ridden hack at the rally.:trust:

What a great group of folks one bubble off to the side from all across the U.S. with one couple riding in from B.C. Them darn women even talked me into competing in games where the sidecar passenger had to toss things in buckets and pick up things with a fish net, of course I drove standing in the sidecar, left hand for throttle and brake, right for pitching and dipping. It was fun but I did not win.

Here's a small slideshow. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/cleatusj/slideshow/USCA35

Very cool! Some of those hacks are cool looking. Thanks for sharing your adventure!!

And I too thank you for posting up. Really,really wanted to make this event. Were there many for sale signs displayed? Any idea how many rigs were here? Any word on where next years event will be? HB

Back