• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bois d'Arc Trails

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Rogers
My family and I went up to the Bois d'Arc Trails between Paris and Bonham for a day. It is a nice family owned place with a few miles of trails and a few tracks. This was the first time I was able to take a big jump and it was awesome. I think I need to tighten the suspension on my bike though, Yamaha XT 225. Here are some pictures, some are taken with my camera phone and aren't that good of quality.

My parents had a tough time getting up to the trails on their cruisers.
normal_DSC01368.jpg

normal_DSC01346.jpg

normal_DSC01355.jpg

normal_Image055.jpg

normal_Image052.jpg

There was a nice little pond that people were fishing in.
normal_Image058.jpg

Back in the trails
normal_Image048.jpg

normal_DSC01352.jpg

normal_DSC01348.jpg

It's a good place with a cheap price so I'll definitely have to go back.

Looks like a fun place. The best part of riding trails is not knowing what is around the next corner or if you will even be able to get where you think you are going :mrgreen:

It was a great place to ride....well...not for cruisers...lol. He had such a great time riding I thought we'd never be able to get him to leave! I just wished it was closer! The kid does love his bike and exploring the back roads of North Texas.

Sounds like Mom and Pop need to get some KLRs or something similar :trust:

I saw a rider on an XT225 on Blue Ridge the other day and guessed it was you. I was in the cage, but if you see a guy on a Salsa CHF50 in the neighborhood, it'll be me. :wave:

Scoot safe,
Tom

Yeah, that was me, I rode through that area just recently. I'll keep an eye out for you.

-Drew

Back