• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brake or Break Check?

Nothing wrong with goofing off in a muddy field. At least he knows how and where to practice. Crashing in a muddy field at slow speed with full gear is much smarter than the -bluejeans, tennis shoes, and t-shirt with a race-replica on the street- crowd.

Yo, TM. Is that how you taught your GS lay on its back?

I liked the dismount, if he would have stuck the landing with both feet he would have scored higher, but as it stands, I GIVE HIM A 7!:clap:

The GS preferred going over sideways, not over the front end :-P

kocook said:
Nothing wrong with goofing off in a muddy field. At least he knows how and where to practice. Crashing in a muddy field at slow speed with full gear is much smarter than the -bluejeans, tennis shoes, and t-shirt with a race-replica on the street- crowd.

Yo, TM. Is that how you taught your GS lay on its back?

Dunno about full gear, looks like it was just too cold for a single t-shirt, and he still wears jeans, shirt, tennis shoes it looks like to me. :) At least he's on a little dirt bike with a helmet and gloves in the dirt.

Dyna Sport said:
Dunno about full gear, looks like it was just too cold for a single t-shirt, and he still wears jeans, shirt, tennis shoes it looks like to me. :) At least he's on a little dirt bike with a helmet and gloves in the dirt.
looks to me like he is wearing LBZ freeride pants and jersey and it looks like he's rocking some white A-Stars on his feet.

The bike is a 450 SX, not sure about the gear but it does look like white boots. :flip:

Back