• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

07 FJR1300 another PRICE DROP

pub610

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Woodall
This is my third FJR, which tells you I think it's a great bike. But it's time to try something different. Rick Mayer saddle, Givi Maxia (the big one) top case, wired for GPS (RAM mount stays with the bike) and for radar detector, Yamaha heated grips, V-Strom hand guards, SAE pigtail for heated gear. Clear title. Michelin PR3s with LOTS of miles left. If sport-touring -- solo or two-up -- is your thing, the FJR is the perfect bike. Quick, good fuel mileage, more than 200 miles per tank. Uber-reliable motor. I've got 3M protective film on the tank to protect from the tank bag. 26,000-ish miles. Not flawless, but close. http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/pub610/slideshow/Fjr1300
Contact me by PM here or by phone at 903 seven 80 0833.

$7250!

Re: 07 FJR1300 $7950

Inquiring minds want to know... what's next? :-P

I'm shopping for a Tenere. I love Yamaha reliability and I get along pretty well with the Yamaha shop in Longview. In fact, this '07 was (one of) the personal ride of the owner of Yamaha Sport Center.

I have to admit, though, the GENIII FJR is a sweet bike.

What about a boat? I would like a lake cruise next time I go to camp Woodall.

Just found a set of 1-inch bar risers, never installed. Rode to CA and decided I didn't need them. Included with sale.

Ok. I've found a bike I'd like to buy so the FJR needs to go. PRICE DROP to $7800.

I'm shopping for a Tenere. I love Yamaha reliability and I get along pretty well with the Yamaha shop in Longview. In fact, this '07 was (one of) the personal ride of the owner of Yamaha Sport Center.

I have to admit, though, the GENIII FJR is a sweet bike.

The Tenere is an awesome ride.

Re: 07 FJR1300 PRICE DROP to $7800

I recently brought a 2008 Fjr1300. Were the handguards a good investment?

Great investment. With the heated grips you can skip all those threads about winter gloves. :) They also keep your hands drier in the rain.

Ok. It appears I've pulled the trigger on a Super Tenere -- flying to Louisville tomorrow to pick it up.

I'm told the FJR needs to move. Price lowered to a ridiculously low $7500.

Best Texas riding month of the year is immediately ahead. And this is a great bike to enjoy it on.

Since "she who must be obeyed" says I can't so somebody else better get this. For this $, why oh why hasn't this sold yet? :rider:

Hiya, Jeff. I'd have a hard time recognizing you without the Harley.
Hope all is well in Chicago. let me know next time your trip home coincides with a pie run.

We've turned the corner, guys and gals -- winter solstice has gone. The days are 'getting longer' (I know, but don't go all science on me) and, with any luck, soon it'll start getting warmer.
The bike need to go before my insurance premium comes around again... price drop to $7250.
(Thanks for the nice words, Dan.)

Your about a yr too soon for me. I think I've decided that this will be my next bike, but I have to pay off the DR first. Hopefully in a yr or two.

This bike really needs to go. Make me a reasonable offer.

Back