• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #113, Lonely (Comments)

DFW_Warrior

Hmmmm.....
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Use this thread for posting your comments, and/or current/prior work for Assignment #113: "Lonely".

I don't often take pictures of people, places, or things that could be construed as lonely and I am hoping that you all are very much the same. So this will give us a good chance to get out and find something that maybe isn't the normal subject matter when we first put that camera to our eye.

What I would like to see for this one is your interpretation of lonely. It might be of a person, or even a large group of people. It might be an animal, or it might even be something like a long lost forgotten treadmill sitting in the spare room of your house doing nothing but collecting dust and making for a great rack to hang the washed dirt bike gear on. Not that I know the last one from a personal experience or anything. So hopefully you all can come up with something that conveys the message of being alone, or lonely.

Everything goes on this one, as long as the photos meet the established TWT guidelines.

Your photo has to be taken between now and Midnight on August 19th.

Would something along these lines work?

9A9DDE25-0375-4534-B53F-7049986369DF-1151-0000006DCCB96068_zps3b337005.jpg

1315059059044.jpg

Sent from my mobile telecomputy using Tapatalk

Here are some of my previous shots that might carry the lonely theme.

Pug-1_zps0b656a03.jpg

JessieM-1_zps4394d600.jpg

Donnie-1.jpg

Love the one of the guy on the pier staring out over the waters. Makes you wonder the thoughts and memories going though his head.

Long time since this crawler had any companionship.

Img_0862.jpg

Roger enjoying the solitude.

BigBend12-07056.jpg

A road less traveled.

109_0984.jpg

Concept I was playing with in my head..... (and someone elses beer)

i-WwqVNq6-L.jpg

Concept I was playing with in my head..... (and someone elses beer)

i-WwqVNq6-L.jpg

You know... I am liking the direction you are headed in, but what if there was only one beer left out of the 6-pack? Just a thought?

Gary,
You and that dog have gotten your moneys worth out of that shot!

I can take a hint. :lol2:
Yes, guess I have. :mrgreen:

Sent from parallel universe via tapatalk

What's more lonely than being under water :D

GOPR0068-L.jpg

GOPR0129-L.jpg

GOPR0069-L.jpg

GOPR0067-L.jpg

pulled straight off my GoPro

It seems like after being retired for 4 years now. That, I would start keeping track of what day it was. So far, has not happened and I missed another dead line. What's sad is, I have pics in 3 cameras with the Galaxy 3 being one. Sheesh! Oh well, good luck to whom ever the judge deems and I'll attempt to be better on the next subject , time wise ;-)

Love the one of the guy on the pier staring out over the waters. Makes you wonder the thoughts and memories going though his head.

Paging FJRTx

That is Donnine on the Scotland trip we took a year or so ago. Knowing Donnie he is thinking "Man it was over 30 minutes since we eat, I'm STRAVING"

Back