• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

**SOLD**FS: 17" Warp9 sumo wheels for KTM- Dallas

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Hey TWT'ers. I want to throw a feeler out here in TWT land before I take this to the sale boards at KTMT, CL, ADV, etc.

I am selling my 17" warp 9 sumo wheels. Used twice. I really like the way they look but just don't make the switch to road duty often enough on the 500. Edit: sold the 500. No longer have plated bike. Not taking new 350 to cart track either.

I paid $1400 for the orange hubs and nipples with SUMO sticky tires. I would love to get $1000 for them. Any takers? Reduced to $900obo. Fall is dirt bike season so these won't be going back on for a while.

Perfect condition.
Warp9_zps62a4f947.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: 17" Warp9 sumo wheels for KTM- Dallas

Do/will they fit anything other than a KTM? Is there a caliper relocation bracket needed and is it included?

Relocation bracket is included but may only work with the KTm Brembo caliper. As with the bushings (which I think is all they change for different bikes if the wheel size is right) you may want to check with Warp 9 or I got them new from MotoX industries. They sell wheels alone and the full kit so they me able to answer your question more confidently.
Thanks for asking. Lemme know if you need any more info. That price is with the sumo tires, but they will fit my CBR as well so I could do separate wheels alone.

Last edited:

What year KTM are they for exactly? Also what size are the wheels and what brand tires?

What year KTM are they for exactly? Also what size are the wheels and what brand tires?

My bike is the 2012 500EXC but they fit 01-current 125-600cc bikes. Wheels are 3.5x17 and 4.25x17, tires are Conti Attack SM.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Man... I want them but I just don't have that much cash to spend right now. I just really want them! Lol

Buy them the american way, like I did.... credit card! Keep putting pennies away. Have a few guys interested over on ADVrider but no money yet. I'm not giving them away either. Don't need the money that bad. May put them back on the bike since it's too freakin hot for off-roading.

My bike is the 2012 500EXC but they fit 01-current 125-600cc bikes. Wheels are 3.5x17 and 4.25x17, tires are Conti Attack SM.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Very nice wheels. To clarify, the front will fit 2003 and up KTM. 2003 was the first year for the 26mm axle. The rear will fit at least back to mid-90's KTM. Warp 9 wheels are not modular and will not fit other brands easily. These wheels also fit Husabergs back to 2004.

Someone should pick these up. Good price with the tires included.

Hmmm. Let me think about it tonight. You wouldn't happen to have a paypal would you? Anyone know the max you can send as a gift before paypal tries to charge fees? I just picked up an 06 450xc that's begging for these wheels!

Very nice wheels. To clarify, the front will fit 2003 and up KTM. 2003 was the first year for the 26mm axle. The rear will fit at least back to mid-90's KTM. Warp 9 wheels are not modular and will not fit other brands easily. These wheels also fit Husabergs back to 2004.

Someone should pick these up. Good price with the tires included.

Thanks for that bit of info John. On the MotoX industries site it lists 01-12 but you also have to put in your exact year as well, they probably just put in a different bushing to fit different axle sizes, but that is just a guess...

Hmmm. Let me think about it tonight. You wouldn't happen to have a paypal would you? Anyone know the max you can send as a gift before paypal tries to charge fees? I just picked up an 06 450xc that's begging for these wheels!

Why yes, yes I do... have a paypal account. But I don't know the cut off for no fees. If you decide you want em we can figure something out. multiple payments maybe?:rider:

... Anyone know the max you can send as a gift before paypal tries to charge fees? ...
I've sent $1000 a couple of times, including one two weeks ago. No fee if it comes from a bank account but there is a fee if it comes from a card. You can initiate a transfer and PayPal will show the fee before you get to the final step. Best I recall it was ~$30.

If these haven't sold by the 6th of next month I will take them. I've already spent a little more than I should this month. My friends talked me into trying cycling (road bicycle) a couple of days before I saw this post.

Why not sell the bike with the wheels......;-)

If these haven't sold by the 6th of next month I will take them. I've already spent a little more than I should this month. My friends talked me into trying cycling (road bicycle) a couple of days before I saw this post.

No worries. Those can be fun too.. Raced for about 8 years. Only bicycle I have left is the mtn bike. 2.5 hours on Sunday... ready for fall.

Why not sell the bike with the wheels......;-)

Wait, what!?!?!
I.... don't even know how to respond to that.
:puke::scratch::pound::shame::eek::shrug:
Never selling the 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just not taking the dirt wheels off anymore is all.

Wait, what!?!?!
I.... don't even know how to respond to that.
:puke::scratch::pound::shame::eek::shrug:
Never selling the 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just not taking the dirt wheels off anymore is all.

Never say...."never".

these would make my 250 a fun track day bike for some of the smaller tracks :trust:
to bad I'm poor :lol2:

Would you be interested in a trade? I have an 01 XR650r with a blown head gasket that's been sitting for a few years. I'm not going to lie. It needs a bit of love. I was going to completely build it but I would trade straight across for the wheels. I have TITLE IN HAND and would deliver.

Nah sorry man. Throw it up for sale. Lots of guys love the BRP's. I have no room plus the 500 fills that niche minus what, 70#'s? We are looking for a FI small bore KTM for my wife though and will be selling her TTR-230.

Hey slowpoke. Sent TX Joepilot your XRR info. He might be interested. Shoot him a msg.

Reduced to $950. This is dirt bike season, so they aren't going back on anytime soon.

Re: **REDUCED**FS: 17" Warp9 sumo wheels for KTM- Dallas

Reduced to $900 obo. Sold the 500, no longer have plated bike. Just listed them on ADVrider. CMRA and CL is next. Get em in time for Christmas...

Have you posted them up on supermotojunkie? You have to pay a small fee to post in their classifieds but I sold the same wheels ovet there pretty quick.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. Not a member over there so I didn't even think about it.

Back