• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone know these guys? Arlington, Texas 1976

Reaction score
picture.php

Don't know them personally, but I think I have a picture of them hidding behind the bushes in Randoll Mill Park. They were none to happy that I was taking photos of them...

Probably a million tickets represented there.

Now that is just irresponsible posting that dog without a helmet or gear of any kind. What if other dogs see him that way and ride dangerously with no protection?:rofl: Great picture vintage stuff is always cool.:photo:

I'm sure somebody can write some legislation to prevent this sort of recklessness. I'm calling the NHTSA, the SPCA, the EPA, OSHA, and the NHRA.

You forgot PETA.
They'll maintain the dog is stressed and his/her rights have been compromised.

last guy far end dick hill coolest bike cop ever .he busted by 18 yr old butt many times scoulded me but never gave me a tickit.i had a 1976 kh 400 triple with torque pipes i was all over arlington that summer .still cross paths with him somtimes he is still a motor cop at 65 plus yrs old .jhon bell was cool also the 2nd guy not nice nailed me for wheeling down cooper streat past char king.failure too maintian control.oops sory too ramble on but that pic stired a lot of fun times back in the day see ya tony d:rider::rider:

last guy far end dick hill coolest bike cop ever .he busted by 18 yr old butt many times scoulded me but never gave me a tickit.i had a 1976 kh 400 triple with torque pipes i was all over arlington that summer .still cross paths with him somtimes he is still a motor cop at 65 plus yrs old .jhon bell was cool also the 2nd guy not nice nailed me for wheeling down cooper streat past char king.failure too maintian control.oops sory too ramble on but that pic stired a lot of fun times back in the day see ya tony d:rider::rider:

WOW. So cool. Thanks for story. That is awesome. I personally LOVE this photo. I am glad to hear that some are cool bike cops. Feel free to tell more. Are they all still alive you think?

Back