• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Cousins

Reaction score
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Burleson
I dare you to watch this and not smile. It's an in-motion digital image film I created. (Available in full 1080p resolution)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad2OHKk9ZVU"]Crazy Cousins[/ame]

Yep, smiles guaranteed, partially from remembering when my kids were about that size, over 40 years ago.
Nice work!
:clap::clap::clap:

Yes it did make me smile.

Great music choice, very appropriate for this project.

I can't even say I spent too much time on this. These two were born 17 days apart, go to the same day care and are great friends. We kept my nephew yesterday and all I wanted to do was get a wide angle shot of them jumping around in the bounce house. Last night after they went to sleep I grabbed my camera to delete some of the obvious out of focus shots. I hit the playback button then held my thumb down on the dial going backwards through the pictures. I started laughing at how it looked like a movie and so I decided to put something together. I imported them to Lightroom and did a quick edit through them mainly just for exposure corrections. I kept a bunch of pictures I wouldn't normally keep, but I think they work. About 3 hours of work and I love the result.

Back